This is the booking form for the 1- day training course 'Communicating for Success', Birmingham, 25 November 2015.
The cost per person is £399+VAT (£299+VAT if you have a discount code). 10% discount will be applied to all bookings of more that one person.
Email email@example.com if you have any queries or would like further details before booking. Once you've submitted the booking form we'll be in touch to confirm your booking and arrange invoicing and payment.
About ‘Communicating for Success’
The way you communicate affects the outcome of everything you do. When you feel well prepared you can be calm and confident and consciously choose the best possible response in any situation.
The skills you learn on this course will help you to lead productive conversations, delegate work, get your opinion heard and explain complicated concepts clearly. You will learn the importance of the words that we use as well as what goes on beneath the surface.
You will have plenty of opportunities to practice as we go along, ask questions and put the learning into a context which is relevant to you.
Who should attend?
Communicating for Success is ideal for anybody who would like to take their everyday conversations (personal and professional) to a new level of excellence, including:
- Teachers and early years professionals
- Third sector workers
- Local authority
- Business owners and leaders
- Managers and leaders in any profession
- Well-being professionals
- Anyone who works as part of a team
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- List the key factors which contribute to the successful outcome of a conversation
- Identify barriers to a successful outcome to a conversation
- Choose the most constructive response to a range of potential challenges
- Prepare for a challenging conversation
- Structure a conversation in a logical way
- Explain how personal 'state' can affect the outcome of a conversation
- View a conversation from different perspectives