£399+VAT (£299+VAT with discount code) - 10% discount on all multiple bookings
About ‘Communicating for Success’
The way you communicate affects the outcome of everything you do. When you feel well prepared you can be calm and confident and consciously choose the best possible response in any situation.
The skills you learn on this course will help you to lead productive conversations, delegate work, get your opinion heard and explain complicated concepts clearly. You will learn the importance of the words that we use as well as what goes on beneath the surface.
You will have plenty of opportunities to practice as we go along, ask questions and put the learning into a context which is relevant to you.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- List the key factors which contribute to the successful outcome of a conversation
- Identify barriers to a successful outcome to a conversation
- Choose the most constructive response to a range of potential challenges
- Prepare for a challenging conversation
- Structure a conversation in a logical way
- Explain how personal state can affect the outcome of a conversation
- View a conversation from different perspectives