Are you working hard to improve the wellbeing of your employees, but not really making any headway?
Do you want to demonstrate the business case and get the best possible ROI of any initiatives you implement?
Would you like to be clear about what you want to achieve as an organisation, in terms of employee wellbeing, and know specifically how you will achieve it?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then ChangeGives can help you. Read on to find out how......
What is an Employee Wellbeing Strategy?
An Employee Wellbeing Strategy is a structured plan containing:
- the business case for implementing the strategy
- evidence based, detailed information about the current wellbeing of your employees
- well defined targets and goals
- the specific measures needed to achieve those goals
- the measurable benefits of achieving those goals
- potential challenges that will need to be overcome
- timescales, practicalities and necessary resources
- details of how progress will be monitored and how success will be evidenced
How can ChangeGives help you?
When you engage ChangeGives to help you create an Employee Wellbeing Strategy we can either take the lead or support your in-house team to:
- analyse the business case
- gather baseline information
- analyse the baseline information
- establish the aims and objectives
- create the Employee Wellbeing Strategy
- implement and monitor the strategy
For full details, download our free and extremely useful ebook 'A practical guide to employee wellbeing' or fill in the quote form below and you will receive an automatic email with a full breakdown of what's involved. Alternatively, give us a call on 0845 519 5962 or email email@example.com
What is the employer’s role in wellbeing?
Wellbeing is simply the state of being well. Being well means being physically fit and healthy as well as emotionally strong and happy. Every aspect of our life, whether personal or professional, affects our wellbeing. It is a red herring to assume that if people are happy in their jobs then they will be happy at home or vice versa. In reality, it is possible for someone to have the perfect job, wonderful colleagues and the most supportive employer and at the same time suffer from depression, stress or anxiety and a whole range of other issues which can impact heavily on their performance at work.
It is not possible to separate a person’s personal and professional life in terms of their overall wellbeing. If, as an employer, you take this holistic approach, it means you can begin to unleash the massive untapped potential that resides in each and every one of your employees. The best way to achieve this is by putting in place a robust Employee Wellbeing Strategy. ChangeGives can help you with just that.
GET A QUOTE for an Employee Wellbeing Strategy
If you would like a quote for an Employee Wellbeing Strategy, please complete the form below. Note: As soon as you submit this form you will receive an email containing full details of what's included and the fee proposal will follow separately within 24 hours based on the information submitted below.