Teamwork of Art
Can Teamwork of Art help you?
- Would your organisation or Joint Venture perform better if all personnel were able to connect with each other more meaningfully than ever before?
- Would your organisation or Joint Venture benefit if board level, senior managers and stakeholders developed such a clear understanding of themselves and each other that working together for a shared outcome became second nature?
- Are you striving to maximise work place team performance and would your team(s) perform better if they were able to connect at a higher level than ever before?
- Do you want to bring a brand new positive dynamic to a well-established department team or instantly integrate new personnel?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, then Teamwork of Art can help you.
What is Teamwork of Art?
Teamwork of Art is a one-day or two-day team bonding event which combines creativity, art, NLP and a specialist coaching technique called Clean. Teamwork of Art works irrespective of artistic ability or experience.
What will Teamwork of Art get for you?
Teamwork of Art accesses the inherent creativity that lies within us all in a powerful way to develop a shared positive outcome. It allows individuals and teams to develop new insight into their own unique model of the world, but more importantly, by developing a thorough understanding of each of their team mate’s model of the world. As the participants think about the best possible shared outcome in completely new ways, accessing often dormant skills and competencies, changes, learning and understanding develop quickly at an unconscious level. These changes, learning and understanding will stay with each participant for a lifetime.
This means that Teamwork of Art can immediately:
- Bring a new dynamic to well-established teams.
- Refresh a team that is mentally fatigued.
- Strengthen existing bonds.
- Integrate new team members into an established team.
- Empower an entire unit to work even more cohesively.
- Connect teams at a higher level than they have ever experienced before.
- Help new personnel to transition into strong team players.
- Heighten the quality of decisions made when under pressure.
- Give your team, department or organisation an edge in performance.
- Instil a mind-set in which the importance of team goals transcends short-term personal gain.
How Teamwork of Art works
Teamwork of Art elicits a wonderfully creative, open-minded state for all participants, allowing change, awareness and understanding to happen at an unconscious level. Professional artists and coaches work with participants to achieve a skill level at which they can harness individual creativity and integrate this into a team dynamic. In a professional artist studio, the participants experience the fulfilment of creating their own unique piece of art, having the opportunity for individual creative input whilst being respectful of all of their group's ideas, thoughts and ways of working.
In addition to the professional artists, experienced NLP Practitioners and Clean Coaches guide participants through the process focussing on the shared outcome by paying exquisite attention to each other, respecting everyone at an individual level and working together. Participants will be amazed, possibly shocked, when they achieve something new and remarkable as a cohesive whole and this learning and understanding will stay with them forever. The whole really is greater than the sum of its parts.
When, where, who?
Teamwork of Art can be used to improve team bonding and performance at any time, for groups of up to 12 people, with the number of groups only being limited by the physical size of the studio facility. For one-day events, we’ll recommend a suitable studio facility close to where you are. For two-day events, the geographic area could be widened to allow for that 'holiday together' experience.
In businesses and organisations:
- In the early stages of a project.
- When a new key person is introduced to an established management team.
- To turn around a team when relationships are breaking down.
- To improve cross-stakeholder bonding.
- To boost the quality of communication and relationships at a critical point in a project.
- To improve in-team and cross-team bonding; e.g. sales, marketing, finance, technical.
Perfect Harmony works irrespective of artistic ability or experience.
Want to develop your own unique Teamwork of Art event?
Bespoke events can also be planned. Want to spend a week involving all personnel to create your own painted masterpiece or sculpture for Head Office? Great. ChangeGives will make it happen!